A common mistake by content marketers is to fail to recognise the key responsibility of ensuring the content they developed reaches the audiences it is intended.
Once channel, often overlooked, is Google My Business.
Google My Business have a weekly listing, which is one method for content marketers to share their content on. Content particularly relevant to Google My Business is locally focused content (for example, events or specials.)Localisation of Google My Business
On average each month a business will receive 934 search views and 317 map views. Data compiled in 2019, from 45,000 local business, highlighted the fact there is a great increase in views, clicks, and actions from having more localised content.Verification of Google My Business
Some of the key reasons to verify your Google My Business listing include:
• Telling a customer that you sell what they search for
• Provides verification that you are legitimate business
• Informs customer of your location and how to buy from you
• Helps you to appear in top search results (via map placements, for example)Google My Business best practices
Some of the key ways to utilise your Google My Business listing include:
• Providing updates on offers, promotions, and important news
• Prompt responses to reviews
• Adding imagery of your business, customers, team, and products to add authenticity
• Being responsive to customer queries
• Ensuring the pin map shows the exact location of your businessSEO Agency Sheffield
Seeking the services of an experienced and professional SEO Agency will help ensure your Google My Business Page is optimised for SEO purposes and kept up to date, as this is one of the key services that they would pick up as part of a successful SEO strategy.
Objective Creative is an award winning B2B marketing agency. Our digital team combines effective strategy, creative design an technical expertise.
For more information on our SEO services please visit: www.objectivecreative.com/seo-agency-sheffield/