Please call 0114 253 6756 for an informal chat with one of our specialists.
Request a call back or more information:
We are always keen to hear from talented people.
Objective is recognised as the fastest growing B2B marketing agency in the UK.
We achieved record business growth in 2023.
Our teams work at board level with regional, national and international B2B brands to successfully deliver:
You have a unique opportunity to lead Business Development during an exciting period of expansion.
Supported by our Senior Leadership team, our Business Development Manager has responsibility for:
• Identifying prospects
• Engaging prospects by telephone, email and social channels
• Representing Objective at executive networking, exhibitions and events
• Developing proposals and presentations
• Hosting meetings, both face to face, and remotely
As a self motivated go-getter, you will generate quality leads by educating businesses on the benefits of partnering with Objective.
You will strive to understand business challenges and enjoy identifying marketing opportunities.
Reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will report on the new business pipeline, to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual new business sales targets are met.
Skills and Experience - Essential
• Proven ability to identify business challenges and opportunities
• Good understanding of B2B marketing, especially digital services
• Demonstratable new business development experience, using a consultative approach
• Evidence of exceeding your sales targets
• Excellent prospecting skills, both by telephone and face to face
• Experience developing sales proposals and presentations
• Full driving license and access to a vehicle
• Entrepreneurial approach
Skills and Experience – Desirable
• Established network of relevant business contacts
• Marketing agency experience
• Experience in professional services, engineering or advanced manufacturing sectors
You will be based at our purpose designed offices, studio and meeting facility in the vibrant heart of Sheffield City Centre.
Core business hours are Monday – Friday 9.00AM – 5.30PM, with the requirement to attend events and meetings outside of these hours, as required.
You will join a highly successful collaborative team, benefiting from the support of marketing, creative and digital professionals.
• Competitive salary
• Very generous commission
• Transparent business wide bonus scheme
• Health cover
• Agency perks including team lunches, socials, workshops and Netflix
• 1 to 1 development and progression plan, including training and coaching budget
• Defined career structure, with amazing support and mentorship
• Purpose designed offices, studio and meeting facility in the heart of Sheffield City Centre
• Business focussed, friendly, fun environment
The successful candidate would be expected to earn a total annual package in excess of £50,000.
We encourage applications from candidates wishing to work on both a full time and part time basis.
We can offer flexible opportunities.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0114 253 6756 for a confidential conversation.
In your application, please highlight that you meet the Skills and Experience listed in the specification.
Objective is committed to a diverse working environment. We welcome all applicants.
Thousands of projects successfully delivered on behalf of hundreds of leading B2B brands.
Registered in England and Wales. Reg No. 07169297 VAT Reg No. 120514076
Objective is a full service strategic marketing agency, based in Sheffield, with specialist teams delivering strategic marketing, creative design & digital services to B2B organisations.
Privacy & Cookies © 2024 Objective Creative Ltd